Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ruth: Greetings to Everyone and Reading Recommendation

Please post a greeting when you join this blog.

I live in Dubuque and attend St. Mary's Catholic Church in East Dubuque.   I look forward to sharing our awesome Catholic faith and this new adventure.

I have organized several book blogs and have always enjoyed the reading and blogging. When you post on the blog you can post your comments on the readings, questions from the readings, responses to the comments of others and/or your personal reflections. It is totally up to you.

Once you receive your book, and if possible before January 9th, you might want to read the Preface and Tips on Prayer and Meditation found in the front of the book. If your schedule will be busy in January you might also want to read the supplemental reading that is offered at the end of week 3 (beginning on page 205 and ending on page 270).

Anyway I look forward to journeying with you ...closer to Jesus through Mary.

1 comment:

Mark & Suzanne said...

Thanks, Ruth, for getting this together and inviting us to join the Consecration. We just picked up the book and are beginning to read it. Every section is packed with so much to reflect upon. We will let the Lord take us where He wills.

God bless you and the new year 2011!

Mark and Suzanne Lansing