Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Char: Divine Mercy in my Soul

Char asked that I post this for her:
I wondered if there would be an entry in the Diary, Divine Mercy in my Soul, telling of Jesus speaking to Sr. Faustina about His Mother, so, using the "Thematic Concordance to the Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska," I checked all the paragraphs under the heading, "Mary, Mother of God." I found these two entries:
#32  Jesus:  Go to the Superior and ask her to allow you to make a daily hour of adoration for nine days. During this adoration try to unite yourself in prayer with My Mother. Pray with all your heart in union with Mary, and try also during this time to make the Way of the Cross.
# 1560  Jesus:  "...ask My Mother and the saints for help."
Char listed a long list of paragraph numbers for other references to Mary. If you would like the list let me know and I will mail it to you.

No comments: