What a wonder this entire spiritual journey is.
I love reading all the comments, questions and answers, in the blog.
I think I signed up but still can't figure out how to post.
Today: pp 211 Eighth Rose
during this study I have been attempting to seek out the definitions of words said or spoken and then when one actually thinks on these words that one may not really understand what they mean - how often are they not entirely what one thinks they mean!
so too the heresies
reading from the EWTN Library re: Albigensian
reading about St. Dominic 2nd paragraph on pp 211 and then in the EWTN several pages down about that blessed Saint and the Holy Mass!
The paragraph begins with: "It was the morning of the 13th of September, 1213. The thousand
men on the Catholic side, drawn up in ranks with Simon at their head,
heard Mass in the saddle. The Mass was sung by St. Dominic himself."Then in response to Fr.Bob Gross and his reference to Fr. Robert J. Fox, may he rest in peace.Fr. Fox book "Eucharist:Heaven & Earth Unite"After reading just the first chapter, which took me some length of time. I never, never again can approach the Mass with out awe and that is an understatement. To think of the saints present Holy Mary protecting - united with her son the Priest - think of the Priest "In persona Christi". It is almost too much to take in - then to receive Jesus in the Eucharist. Often tears of grateful thanks are present - I know the grace given to one unworthy except through grace.Todays reading in the "Magnificat" pp388 Sat 29th MorningO higher than the cherubim, More glorious that the seraphim, Lead their praises, alleluia! Thou bearer of the eternal Word, Most gracious, magnify the Lord, alleluia, alleluia, alleluia, alleluia, alleluia!then"On earth, the Blessed Virgin offered her life in that obedient service which is true worship of God. In heaven, she leads the song of eternal praise which rises like incense before th throne of God."Yes, Mary always leads us to JesusLinda
No comments:
Post a Comment