The first time my husband and I did this Consecration, we received our books late. Since I work night's (7 nights on and then 7 off) I spent my time just reading and trying to get on track. I finished just when Ruth did in time for the Consecration.
What I'm doing differently this time is highlighting everything that jumps out at me. I am also looking up words, that I don't understand and writing their meaning on the side of the paragraphs so that I can interchange the words with something I better understand. I also hope to be able to actually meditate more on some of the readings.
I feel that I really got a lot from the first time. I did the Consecration a while back from a shortened version, but I never really enjoyed it. This book is just absolutely wonderful. Hope everyone feels the same at the end of the 5 weeks.
1 comment:
I also hope to spend more time in meditation this time around ... even if I don't get all the meditations read. The meditations are so "rich" that hated skipping any the last time.
Post a Comment