Another little extra: If you have extra time, you might enjoy this presentation. I was surprised when I found it to be a talk on Mary and her prefigurements in the Old Testament and her role in our lives. I guess I did not pay close attention to the first part of the title. The presentation is a little heady but easy to follow. ... If you listen to this please let us know what you think.
Shadows of the Virgin: Holy Women of the Old Covenant
http://instituteofcatholicculture.org/media.htm#virgin
There is a second presentation but I have not listened to it yet. (Need more laundry to folder.)
2 comments:
We have lots of wonderful food for thought just sticking with the readings in the book. Like Blessed Seelos ... this is extra... just ignore if you don't have time.....
At this site....
Each woman examined is shown to bring out different elements of Mary's role in the Salvation story and in our lives. ....
Hopefully when I am home this week I'll be able to explore this!
Post a Comment